What is the best Colombian shapewear for all body types?
If you are just starting to wear compression garments, this is the perfect girdle to help you feel safe and one of our catalog´s fave.
The best Colombian Shapewear, does it exist?
Our Colombian Girdle Diane and Geordi 2396 is a good option.
The details that make shapewear ideal are many. The Colombian Girdle Diane and Geordi 2396 is very close to having them all. Working amazingly with all body types, it can be used not only for your daily routine but also for post-surgery or postpartum purposes.
Check out our recommendations on how to choose the right shapewear for you.
It is a Colombian girdle made of Powernet with high compression. After analyzing hundreds of experiences, we can tell you in this post the most remarkable features that make it ideal to have in your closet.
Shapewear for all body types.
This shaping girdle's design and its coverage make it a versatile garment that meets the needs of women with all kinds of shapes.
If you have an inverted triangle-type body, this shaper will hide love handles on the back and control the underarm where annoying girding rolls tend to come out.
Its high-level compression in the torso is perfect for a rectangular body shape since it molds and accentuates the waist. Curves will be highlighted immediately, and it will be noticed!
Its tummy control flattens and softens the belly, keeping everything in place for apple body types.
The Diane and Geordi 2396 girdle does an incredible job for hourglass and pear body types accentuating their curves.
The space in the butt fabric is enough, and the natural lifting effect seems almost magical. This strength makes it one of the best girdles to shape the figure.
Don´t you hate when your girdle rolls up in your legs? Well, its silicone lace bands on the thighs prevent rolling from happening. Women who use it manifest that the control around the area is pure perfection. Not too tight nor too loose.
The perfect anatomy of a girdle.
- The straps are adjustable and removable. You can use wider, with an specific color, or invisible ones for a better match with your outfits.
Pro tip: Try to wear your bra over or under your girdle to find out which is the most comfortable way for you.
- A flat front zipper with an inner hook closure that goes unnoticeable under clothing.
Pro tip: When you start to put it on, fasten the hooks and raise the closure at the same time in parallel.
- Covers your underarms providing support and protection between the shoulders and back. It’s really amazing how it disguises this troubled area.
- On the crotch, it has an open gusset design to provide greater comfort during your daily routine, so you don't have to take it off every time you need to go to the bathroom.
Pro tip: Don’t be afraid of using a funnel to pee when facing difficulties the first times around. You will get used to it!
Top 5 Benefits of the Diane and Geordi 2396 girdle:
- Defines the waist very well and allows breathing.
- Butt-lifting with a natural effect that flatters your own even more.
- Controls back and underarm rolls, thanks to its coverage and design.
- Provides all-over support and comfort.
- Versatility for all body types.
- You can wear it for multiple occasions (post-surgical, postpartum, or daily use).
Key steps to choose the perfect size of your girdle:
- Always be guided by the size chart according to each brand. You will see them just below the product in our online store.
- The most effective way to select your size is by taking your measurements, especially your waist and hips.
- Always be guided by your largest measurement. For first-time users, if you are between two sizes, we recommend you choose the largest one.
- Use our size calculator or contact customer service for more advice. Do not hesitate to ask us your questions.
Pro tip: Follow the steps to put the girdle on correctly. Remember that compression garments look smaller than they are, but they can stretch enough. It can be hard the first time, but be patient and ask for help if you need it.
The Diane and Geordi 2396 is one of the best Colombian reducing and shaping girdles. We want to hear from you! Tell us your experience if you have used it or are considering using one. Sharing is the best way of receiving.