Your bag is empty now.
What is a cookie?
In case you’re wondering, and contrary to what some people think, a cookie is NOT a program. They don’t do anything at all. A cookie is juat a ’text file’ that you can read using the Notebook program on your computer. Typically, they contain two pieces of information: a site name and unique user ID.
Among its main functions, cookies are used for user control. Each time a user enters their username and password, a cookie is generated so that they do not have to repeat this step each time they try to enter the page. A cookie does not identify a person, but a combination of computer-browser-user instead.
Additionally, cookies are used to obtain information about the user's browsing habits. Cookies usually do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
In any case, cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked as desired; for this you just need to go to your web browser settings menu.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow to differentiate a human user from a robot, identify when an anonymous or registered user navigates, execute basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web, among other things.
- Analysis cookies: they store information about the type of navigation that is done, the sections that are most used, products consulted, time zones, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: they display advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
Some of the cookies used in this website are:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on blogs are humans and not automated applications (robots).
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to the website. By using this website you are giving your consent to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies to click on buttons such as "Like" or "Share".
- User-centric security cookies: to detect authentication abuses for a limited persistent duration, like repeated failed login attempts. These cookies are set for the specific task of increasing the security of the service.
- Multimedia content player session cookies (flash cookies): used for the duration of a session to store technical data needed to play back video or audio content (e.g. image quality, network link speed, and buffering parameters).
- Load balancing session cookies: used for the duration of the session to identify the same server in the pool in order for the load balancer to redirect user requests appropriately.
- User interface customization persistent cookies are used to store a user’s preference regarding a service across web pages.
How to eliminate/deactivate cookies on your computer?
To remove cookies from a website in your browser you must go to the browser's settings menu and delete the cookies associated with the domain.
- Google Chrome: Tools- Settings - Advanced settings -Content settings - Cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools - Options - Privacy - History - Usar una configuración personalizada para el historial (desmarcar todas las casillas).
- Internet Explorer: Herramientas - Seguridad - Eliminar el historial de exploración - Seleccionar Cookies y datos del sitio web - Eliminar.
- Safari: Edición - Preferencias - Privacidad - Bloquear cookies (seleccionar “siempre”).
- Opera: Menú - Configuración - Privacidad y seguridad - Sección Cookies (seleccionar Bloquear cookies de terceros y datos de sitio).
**********OPCIONES DE MENU EMERGENTE**********
This website uses its own and third-party cookies, analysis services, affiliation and social networks. By browsing this site you are accepting its use.
This website uses own and third party 'cookies' to offer you a better experience and service. When browsing or using our services, you accept their use. You can change the settings of 'cookies' at any time.