Fajas Salomé has designed this flexible-fit post-surgical bra for women after a mammoplasty or mastopexy without sacrificing your comfort. You can notice instant results as soon as you try this amazing post-surgery bra: covers your breasts. improves your posture. and helps you heal faster.
- You can wear it throughout the day for comfort and support during recovery.
- Front hook-and-eye closure
- Underbust band to enhance fitting.
- Wireless. yet supportive to avoid irritation.
- Made of Powernet.
- Hypoallergenic cotton lining.
- Seamless cups.
• Shipping to the US and Canada.
• If you are in México or Colombia, please get in contact with our customer service: email@example.com
• Always Free Priority Shipping in every order, Allow between 2-4 business days to receive your package.
• All orders made before 12:30 pm EST, Ships Same Day. Orders made after 12:30 pm EST ships next business day (orders made on Fridays after 12:30 pm EST ships on Monday).
• The order place time is not the final confirmation for the Shipping, the successful payment verification by our gateway is the real green light for the Shipping.
• We use USPS and UPS (USA) and DHL-UPS (International Orders).
• Second Day Shipping is available for every order.
• Next Day Shipping is available for every order for just only $19.99
• All purchases made on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
• Depending on the order value, we also offer signature confirmation upon delivery for just only $1.00, please be aware of the tracking information we provide you via email to see your scheduled delivery attempts and also check for USPS and UPS delivery attempts notes in your home or office.
• For international orders: Custom and taxes regulations in the destination country are not included in the international shipping cost.
• International Shipping is not refundable.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS – PLEASE NOTE:Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
IMPORTANT: Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.