Fajas Colombianas MYD 003. The ideal post op board to help you get the best results after surgery. You'll need all the support you can get to feel amazing after going out the OR.
- Made of Polystyrene.
- Prevents the retention of fluids in the lower back area.
- Total coverage and compression to the back and lumbar area.
- External lining fabric designed to secure the skin from abrasions caused by movement.
- Must be used underneath a girdle.
- Ideal for after surgery due to its comfort, safety, and design.
• Shipping to the US and Canada.
• If you are in México or Colombia, please get in contact with our customer service: email@example.com
• Always Free Priority Shipping in every order, Allow between 2-4 business days to receive your package.
• All orders made before 12:30 pm EST, Ships Same Day. Orders made after 12:30 pm EST ships next business day (orders made on Fridays after 12:30 pm EST ships on Monday).
• The order place time is not the final confirmation for the Shipping, the successful payment verification by our gateway is the real green light for the Shipping.
• We use USPS and UPS (USA) and DHL-UPS (International Orders).
• Second Day Shipping is available for every order.
• Next Day Shipping is available for every order for just only $19.99
• All purchases made on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
• Depending on the order value, we also offer signature confirmation upon delivery for just only $1.00, please be aware of the tracking information we provide you via email to see your scheduled delivery attempts and also check for USPS and UPS delivery attempts notes in your home or office.
• For international orders: Custom and taxes regulations in the destination country are not included in the international shipping cost.
• International Shipping is not refundable.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS – PLEASE NOTE:Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
IMPORTANT: Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.